Minhvuchemical always respects your privacy, and that is why we are committed to protecting your personal information. In this document, the term “personal information” is understood to include your name, address, email address, telephone number or any other personal information you have provided, or any information about you which have been collected in accordance with the existing laws. We hope that this document will help you understand what personal information we shall collect and how we use it later.
- The purpose and scope of the collection
The main information collection on the website www.Minhvuchemical.com includes: email, phone, address of the customer (user). This is the information that the users of www.Minhvuchemical.com are required to provide when registering for the service and for www.Minhvuchemical.com to contact for confirmation when customers register to use the service of www.Minhvuchemical.com, so that we can ensure the benefits for customers.
During the payment process at our website www.Minhvuchemical.com, we keep only detailed information about the user’s paid orders. The information on the user’s bank account number will not be kept.
Customer shall be solely responsible for the security and retention of any service used under his or her registered name, password and email address. Besides, the customer shall be responsible for timely notification to the management of the website www.Minhvuchemical.com about unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of the name and password of the third party to take appropriate measures.
- The scope of information use
MINH VU CHEMICAL TRADING LIMITED COMPANY uses the information provided by the customer to:
- Provide service packages to customers
- Provide invoices and contracts at the address provided by the customer
- Send marketing emails, promotions on the services we provide
- Submit notifications of activities between the www.Minhvuchemical.com website and the customers;
- Prevent activities that devastate users’ accounts or activities that impersonate the users
- Communicate and deal with users in special cases
- Not to use the user’s personal information for other purposes rather than validating and contacting problems related to the transaction at www.Minhvuchemical.com.
- At the request of a judicial official, including: the Procuracy, the court, the police officers to investigate the law violations of the customers
- Time of information storage
The user’s personal information will be stored for 2 years; or until requested to be deleted; or until the users sign in themselves and delete the information.
- Address of the company collecting and managing your personal information:
MINH VU CHEMICAL TRADING LIMITED COMPANY
+ Address: 183/61 Street No.10, Ward 8, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
+ Phone: +84 0934.140.801
+ Email: email@example.com
In case a user believes that we have provided his or her information to a third party without the user’s consent, the user has the right to file a complaint with us at the address above. Our company is committed to solving problems related to the security of customer information when we realized that the user’s provided evidence is grounded.
- Information via E-mail
When you sign up for the service, your e-mail address will be used as a tool to exchange information. First of all, make sure that you provide a useful e-mail address for yourself while using the service.
We may send the confidential information by e-mail or receive your support request. In case you no longer use the provided e-mail, you must notify us of this change.
In order to protect you, Minhvuchemical may temporarily suspend your request by the e-mail you have provided if we notice any fraud or unusual information until we have contacted you to confirm.
- Adjustment on the collected information
Minhvuchemical will take the initiative or at your request to supplement, correct or delete the inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal information while you are still associated with our activities.
- “Adolescents” as the subject
Minhvuchemical refuses to serve individuals at an early age. Adolescents (as defined by the local law of your residence) are not entitled to purchase or use other legal regulations on this website without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless their local law permits it.
- Outbound links to websites
This website may contain links to other websites placed for the purpose of introducing or adding relevant information for your reference. Minhvuchemical is not responsible for the content or behavior of any other website.
- Change of regulations
Minhvuchemical may change this policy irregularly, including additions, removal of content or suspension of the website without notice. However, if this policy is changed in a way that may be detrimental to you, Minhvuchemical shall attempt to notify you of such change via the email you provided or on the homepage.